Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Hawk Past To Present.
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > General
BGOAT wiz
Here's pics from THPS1 thru to THP8

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
Duffers
Is this just supposed to be a gallery? Or are you trying to point out something?

Serious question.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
he looks the worst in three and the the dorkiest in thug2. i want to punch him in all of them
skrattahögtmunk
He looked really weird in THAW. imo.
Jkidd
Tony hawk is a noob.
=BGOAT= Ares
damn i miss thug1....
they need to make it backwards compatible for 360...they just wont do it because they are haters.

btw ukjmn, i noticed you were listening to ed gein. i saw them live in memphis, they put on a great show, see em if you have the chance.
BGOAT wiz
Ya it is just showing off all the Tony Hawk designs from all the games. I think he looks best in THPS4 and THP8. but thats just my opinion.
Boneho Chane
He looks really young in 3. Looking back Tony Hawk Project 8 it kind of feels like he should have been in it more.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Jan 29 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]16201[/snapback]
Ya it is just showing off all the Tony Hawk designs from all the games. I think he looks best in THPS4 and THP8. but thats just my opinion.

yah i think the best graphics were in THPS4 and P8 but not for ps2 bc ps2s p8 graphics suck ass. Also i liked how in THPS4 you could change the skaters clothes and shit.

=bgizzoat=ukjmn
no kidding biz i was so mad in thug wen they took tat out.

logan
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 29 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]16215[/snapback]
Also i liked how in THPS4 you could change the skaters clothes and shit.\

Yes!

I always made Bob look like a noob with full body camo & a tophat, and made Campbell look like a badazz.
bleed
I like how none of them really look like him
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
4 and thug werent all that bad.
skrattahögtmunk
You could change 'em in THPS3, too.
logan
I still play Thps4 & Thug for fun/solving boredom. Thats about all.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
most ppl still do from time to time...

doughnut you could in 2 as well it waqs just the best in 4
Gouldness
I think we all agree that thps4 or THUG were the best. But maybe that's just me.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ukjmn @ Jan 29 2007, 06:51 PM) [snapback]16248[/snapback]

most ppl still do from time to time...

doughnut you could in 2 as well it waqs just the best in 4

Well in 2 you just had like 4 different outfits.

3 was the first game you could actually edit them in the CAS editor.
logan
Gould, i agree.
Harold
THUG 2 looks the most like him in my opinion, THP8 is pretty close behind if it weren't for it's excessive shadows and lighting.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Harold @ Jan 30 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]16314[/snapback]

THUG 2 looks the most like him in my opinion, THP8 is pretty close behind if it weren't for it's excessive shadows and lighting.

That's a "feature"
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
thugs 2 looks like him!?! hahahaha

there are way too many thug2 fan bois round here these days
Harold
I'm a THUG fan boy, not THUG 2.

Just stating my opinion.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
woops my bad harold i thought some nooby had posted that not you *takes it back*
GlitchMasterBiz
THUG2 isnt all that bad but rlly people always wanan go on it...idk i dont rlly like thug2 for it has failed in my book. thaw for me is ok and so is thug and thps4
Requiem
THUG2 is good if you ignore the story all together. Even though THUG2 was the start of the shit landslide.
Jkidd
I never really got bored of THUG 2 up until people started freezing me every 3 seconds or freezing my rooms. I always could spend hours just rolling around chillen.
Duffers
Yes, Main reason why it has so many idiots. One idiot figured out how to freeze people and went to all his newbie friends, telling them how to do it, they were all "WAOW KEWL I CANN ANOY PLL 1337", and then got other people hooked on it, then it swallowed all the servers, and now it's just a ball o' newbies frezzing each other, thinking that they're cool because they have the power to be totally gay. </Rant>.
logan
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Feb 1 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]16372[/snapback]
I always could spend hours just rolling around chillen.

I do that offline... but on THUG
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe ∆∆ @ Feb 1 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]16375[/snapback]
Yes, Main reason why it has so many idiots. One idiot figured out how to freeze people and went to all his newbie friends, telling them how to do it, they were all "WAOW KEWL I CANN ANOY PLL 1337", and then got other people hooked on it, then it swallowed all the servers, and now it's just a ball o' newbies frezzing each other, thinking that they're cool because they have the power to be totally gay. </Rant>.

agreed^

=bgizzoat=ukjmn
yea im still pretty sure the thug2 lvls sucked compared to th4 or thugs
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ukjmn @ Jan 31 2007, 05:19 AM) [snapback]16332[/snapback]

thugs 2 looks like him!?! hahahaha

there are way too many thug2 fan bois round here these days

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Graves
THPS - revolution
thps2 - was amazed at manuals and shit
thps3 - modders paradice
thps4 - Fav
thug - loved the walking ability, driving wtf were they thinking
thug2 - cartoony graphics but enjoyed it, fun times during that game till freezing came along....
thaw - eh, was iffy, liked the wall runs and shit...
P8 - havent played cant judge it, but the physics and graphics look pretty damn good for a thps game.
Oompa
thug 2 online was great not counting all the people freezing eachother.
Gamb
QUOTE(Oompa @ Feb 16 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]17135[/snapback]

thug 2 online was great not counting all the people freezing eachother.

It got better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.